May 2018 – December 2018
The Association became a partner in the project of opening and providing a services under Information Point for Foreigners in Krakow.
The Information Point was run by four organizations: the Foundation for Polish-Ukrainian Cooperation “U-WORK” (Project Leader), the “ZUSTRICZ” Foundation, the Mikołaj Rej Foundation for the Support of Culture and Polish Language and our organization.
Information Point for Foreigners became a place where every foreigner living in Krakow could get the information he needed.
Info Point where placed at Batorego 2 street. It was not only a place where we provided information but it was also a space for integration and implementation of projects for foreigners.
We provided information within the following scope:
· Legal regulations (legalization of stay or residence, purchase and rental of real estate and other forms of leases);
· How the social security system works and how to access the health care system;
· Access to the labor market, upgrading professional qualifications; enrol for vocational trainings
· Obtaining social, housing and social benefits;
· Education of children and adults, including Polish language learning;
· Access to culture;
· Administrative procedures related to the day-to-day operation in the local environment (eg driving license, car registration, registration to PESEL, E-PUAP systems, etc.).
The project was co-financed by the Municipality of Krakow.