We would like to cordially invite you to a free Integration Picnic on the occasion of International Children’s Day, full of various attractions for children and adults. We will start our event at 10:00 in School for Children with disabilities, Ułanów 25 Street. Our event is primarily dedicated to migrant families with children who suffered during the pandemic a large shortage of events during which they could spend time outdoors socializing. In addition, at the picnic, we will meet with elders from Nursing Home and students from the Special School, thanks to whom we will also take a lesson on tolerance and mutual support.
The program of the event is very rich and divided into artistic events, sports, music, art and culinary happenings. Everyone for sure will find something for themselves and spend their time pleasantly and actively.
During Picnic we have planned the following events:
– Feasting and grilling together, and for dessert: crafted ice cream for everyone.
– Fitness attractions include competitions, sports (e.g. tug of war, throwing to the target, walking along a route with obstacles, sensory path, podoscope feet examination, ping-pong three-table tournament and many more), a dry pool, and fitness track.
– Artistic shows, motorcycle shows, stilt-walking shows,
– Numerous courses, including a simplified first aid course (instruction), a short Polish language course (auctioning, situational), crocheting and knitting course.
– Musical attractions, including a concert in the style of “Singing lesson”, meeting with instruments – learning to play instruments, rhythmic and musical games, musical puzzles, joint concert on boom-booms (simple instruments).
– Art activities, including pastel painting, painting children’s faces, creating greeting cards, scrapbooking, tearing out paper, and painting on foil.
– Educational activities, including correct writing contest for foreigners, eco-education (e.g. sorting recyclables)
– Discharging soap bubbles together.
A migration lawyer will also be present at the picnic to provide legal advice for those in need.
The event will be open-air and will be organized in a large school garden at ul. Ułanów 25. The selected location ensures sanitary safety. The garden space will also be equipped with tents.
The event is financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund as part of the project “Malopolska friendly to foreigners”, implemented by the Małopolska Voivode.
• Stowarzyszenie INTERKULTURALNI PL
• Zespół Szkół Specjalnych im. L. J. Kerna
• Fundacja dla Dzieci, Młodzieży i Dorosłych Niepełnosprawnych
Intelektualnie Dom z Marzeń
• Dom Pomocy Społecznej, Radziwilowska 8/Ułanów 25
• Fundacja Wspierania Kultury i Języka Polskiego im. M. Reja
• Polski nie taki Obcy
• Fundacja One World – One Heart
• Centrum Wielokulturowe w Krakowie
Registration for the event is mandatory. Please take your ID documents with you.
See You at the event!